Monday, September 14, 2009

Murals and websites

This last weekend I spoke with another artist, Jane Jackson, out in the South Carolina region about becoming a part of the online art community and starting my own website. 
Her website is: http://www.janejacksonstudio.com/  If you have a chance you should check out her work, it is lovely.

This blog is a small start to getting my presence online started.  I will be posting my art on Fine Art America, and will post the link in my next blog.  Here are some of the pictures from my first mural, it was a two year process, and it has now been painted over so it lives only in pictures now.

Since we discussed murals, I thought I would post some of the fun things I've done for kids.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you definitely have a gift for this!!! I love your pictures - and your site. :) Before you know it you'll have 100 posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete