Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nightmare before X-mas

This poster was from another art show I was involved with in Salt Lake City.  This is the poster with just my picture on it, the other one was the main poster for this underground event.
Before the blog becomes wildly popular, I thought I would be good to put in the history of where I started and where I intend to go.
"Dreams" acrylic abstract (Private Collection)
This piece I created with my airbrush.  There was no thougth out plan for this piece, it was all spontenaity and I just went with the feelings. 
"Masque" ink and colored pencil.
This was piece was created by design.  I love masks and really though about making one look like it was alive.  I have begun another, but it is not yet finished.
"Suspended Movement" acrylic
This piece is one of my favorites, and was in both of my shows.  It's fun and carefree. 

This was the main poster for this event. 
I missed the event, my mother had passed away the week before and the funeral was on this day.  We had lots of family and friends in town, and I was in no condition to smile and chat with people.  From what I heard it was a fanstastic event, and that those who came were thrilled.  Laura McBride was the main organizer of it, and I'm sure that she has gone on to do many new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment